Key Account Manager
Freebies and Benefits
Key Account Manager needed!
We are a software house from Poland full of professional, extremely talented people, ready to jump into any project and give their best. Integration, business process automation and application development are our bread and butter, making us stand out from the competition. We support each other when we face difficulties and learn new things every day to provide the best solutions for our clients. Trust, honesty and autonomy – with those attitudes we have built a company for over 20 years. You can do it with us!
We are looking for a self-motivated, committed and goal-oriented person interested in technology/IT who feels like a fish in water in the trade.
What sets us apart: a real opportunity to implement your ideas (really! If you see development potential somewhere we haven’t been before – go for it!), working with innovative technologies on the MENA and international markets
Working hours: full-time, flexible working hours
More precisely, your will be responsible for:
- managing an existing portfolio of clients
- developing cooperation with key customers and generating new business
- selling the company’s software as well as custom-built solutions
- active acquisition of new customers
- preparation of quotations and commercial offers, price negotiations
- conducting and preparing presentations and meetings with customers (C-level of external companies)
- preparation of commercial contracts
- responsibility for achieving relevant indicators
- maintaining and building good relations with customers
- creating a positive image for the company
We want you on board if you have:
minimum of 5 years experience in sales and maintaining relationships with business customers
you are familiar with the IT services market (knowledge of product/application sales, software development cycle) from your professional experience or passion
you know and use negotiation techniques
you have experience in building lasting relationships with customers and are characterised by a high level of communication skills, empathy and openness to the customer
you want to develop within the industry and continually learn new things about IT services
you know English at least on a C1 level – MUST (we have a sales team abroad)
Nice to have:
- experience with integration solutions (ideally webMethods)
- knowledge of issues in the area of Data Science, Cloud, AI
… then we want to meet you!