Integration Consultant (webMethods)
Freebies and Benefits
We are a software house full of professional, extremely talented people, ready to jump into any project and give their best. Integration, business processes automation and applications development are our bread and butter, something that makes us stand out from the competition. We support each other when we face difficulties and learn new things every day to provide the best solutions for our clients. Trust, honesty and autonomy – with those attitudes we build a company for over 20 years. You can do it with us!
We are looking for an experienced Integration Specialist (Regular/Senior) with solid knowledge of Java, SOA architecture and integration software (wMth, TIBCO).
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- design and development of integration software on the Software AG webMethods platform
- creation of technical documentation
- preparing and conducting automated tests
- caring for high quality implemented solutions
- providing technical consultations in the area of integration solutions
We need you to have:
- knowledge of integration software (webMethods stack) supported by at least one year of experience
- knowledge of SOA architecture
- knowledge of XML / XSLT / XSL
- knowledge of JAVA and JAVA EE
- knowledge of integration software from other manufacturers is a plus (TIBCO, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle)
- knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL)
- strong analytical skills
- good knowledge of English
- teamwork skills
- openness to new technologies and willingness to broaden knowledge in the area of integration technologies
- readiness for business trips in the country and abroad
PS if you wonder why you see this job advertisement quite often, we’re here to tell you: we are always happy to get in touch with those who have experience in wMth integrations.