If you want to learn how will the applications of the future look like, learn about the evolution of cloud solutions and see an interesting case study – save the date of May 17 on your calendar. Savangard Labs is coming back at the Częstochowa University of Technology with another portion of knowledge.
We invite all interested in IT to meet our expert. The lecture will be held as part of the Azure Code Camp meeting series organized by the Grupa .NET of the Częstochowa University of Technology.
- A programmer of the future – what will the market expect
- Origins and evolution of cloud solutions
- Virtualization vs Containerization vs Serverless applications
- Integration, Data Mining & Machine Learning
- How will applications of future look like
- Examples of AZURE implementation
Date: 17 May 2018, 9.00 – 12.00
Venue: A4 room, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
More details about the Azure Code Camp meeting available here.
Savangard Labs is an innovative project, the effect of cooperation between Savangard and the Częstochowa University of Technology. Project support of the science and innovation at the University. Check our job offers – maybe we are looking someone like you!