Senior QA Engineer
16 000 – 19 000 PLN gross/month – B2B
13 000 – 16 500 PLN gross/month – Permanent contract
Aleksandra Sławińska TA & People Specialist
Freebies and Benefits
Flexible working hours
free audiobooks’ subscription
Individual career paths
fruits, snacks and coffee
#turlanie – regular board games evenings
We are a software house full of professional, extremely talented people, ready to jump into any project and give their best. Integration, business processes automation and applications development are our bread and butter, something that makes us stand out from the competition. We provide our clients with the best solutions proven by over 15 years of experience in IT system integration based on SOA and ESB. Consistent development of our team combined with qualification and skills growth enables us to offer top quality services, solve our clients’ problems and bring their ideas to life.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with knowledge of testing apps and some experience with building release processes during product development.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- creating test scenarios, acceptance and functional tests of backend (web services, Java, SOAP, REST, JMS) and frontend apps (React)
- creating, moderating and proposing processes of testing apps
- describing the bugs encountered and reproducing the bugs based on the ticket processed by the support team
- automation of prepared tests processes
- ensuring that the quality of applications is improved
- willing to building the testing team in our company in the future
We need you to have:
- 2-3 years in an independent position as a QA tester
- knowledge of SoapUI, Postman
- knowledge of JUnit or Spock Testing Framework, Mockito
- knowledge of Selenium
- analytical skills
- good knowledge of English
- teamwork and leadership skills
- openness to new technologies and willingness to broaden knowledge
- proactivity and out-of-the-box thinking
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Spring (just to understand the code)
- knowledge of Jenkins
Get a better understanding of who we are and what we do. All we need is a few minutes of your time and some answers, such as motivation and expectations, to get to know you a little better – up to 30 minutes.
Final online interview
Intended to learn about your personal and professional experience, your perspective on why you do what you do. Also find out what your career plans are and if this is a place where you could achieve them – 45-60 min.
Within 2 weeks of your interview we will contact you and tell you our decision!